Monday, March 19, 2012

From my old dream journal #2

Another one. I really sucked myself into reading my old dreams, my subconscious is wicked.

July 16, 2010

In the dream, I'm walking up to my house to open the front door and walk in, and the atmosphere of the dream is pretty terrible, everything feels really still. I walk in and my dad's with a bald, tall man with a crooked nose, 
He kind of reminds me of Freddy Krueger but only slightly. He's really creepy. I don't want to be home anymore so I say I'm leaving, but the man tells me that leaving would be impolite. I ask my dad questions but he doesn't answer, and the man tells me that he's going to rape me and slit my throat, only he says it in a way like he's trying to restrain hostility which makes it worse and more awkward. 
So I run into the living room, and my mom is sitting on the couch reading a book with a huge smile on her face. Like the people in the music video for Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden. The man tells my dad to grab me and hold me down and I run to my mom, shaking her and crying and begging for her to pay attention to what's going on and save me. She just sits there, unmoved. And then, she turned to me, and gave me this awful grimace, and turned back to her book to continue ignoring me and reading. My dad grabs me and holds me down and he's laughing. You know, in the kind of way a parent would laugh if they were picking on you. Pouring ice water down your back, tickling you, or something like that. 
So the scary man in my nightmare tells me something along the lines of "Aww, cutie doesn't want his throat slit, I'll give you options." And then he ripped off my ear with a pair of pliers.






Dunno why I had this dream, my family relations were fine at this time :P. Guess I watched too many horrors. More to come, cheers!

18 comments:

  1. Creepy stuff, man! Are you interpreting your dreams on a regular basis? There's so much to learn about oneself when doing that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thats creepy. I'm kinda glad I rarly remember my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I say you watched one too many horror films. Earless wouldn't be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that man was badass. A mean badass, but badass. Cough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when a dream is nightmare, you know it's a nightmare from beginning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dreams are always weird as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a couple randome recurring dreams too.

    1st- It's all 3rd person from the corners of the rooms like from a cameras view. From the start I feel like someone is watching us (it's me). I'm in a giant underground catacomb/ maze. Me and a group of misfits (the misfits are different every time)are trying to find this treasure only I don't know what it is yet. Setting has a real Indiana Jones feeling too it; lit torches for light, everything made of stone. Finally we reach the top of a narrow hallway and find a huge golden ball of yarn. The biggest misfit and me approach it and set a trap. The whole place starts to rumble and everyone books it. Slowly it gets darker and darker until I can see nothing the the [quickly gaining on me] yarn ball rolling at me. I can see it's glimmer on the wall getting closer and closer. I get rolled over and everything is darkness now accept me and the ball. I'm suddenly standing up and Trying to hold the yarn ball up on my shoulders like Atlas- for some reason I know that I have to hold it up. Feeling the pressure squash me I wake up gasping for air.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2nd- I'm back in my dorm room on base. The colors are all black and white with heavy contrast- dark. Steam bellowing from the bathroom from the shower that I just took. I'm at my sink just outside of the bathroom still wrapped in my towel- face covered in shaving cream. TV on in the background (I would always get ready listening to the weather channel) volume high but nothing but static with what sounds like a national disaster and static cutting in and out. I don't even acknowledge the TV and keep shaving. I get about half done shaving and stop. Notice that my teeth are bigger than usual and (with a completely blank stare all the while) start to shave my big teeth. Bone comes out of the back of my razor like off white Playdo spaghetti. I can feel it somehow like when something scrapes your nail and peels a layer back. Then I wake up and have this fear and adrenaline feeling still shooting throughout my body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the colors in the second dream are like the movie Pi

      Delete
  9. Why I don't have such dreams? ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really... creepy.
    Maybe a psychologist could give you a freudian explanation to your dream :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. you can't have nightmare on elm street without robert englund
    just saying the new one was garbage
    and I know this is almost entirely unrelated
    but you're the one posting the pic, and thats where my mind wanders

    ReplyDelete
  12. i know that feel bro..my dreams are full of mindfucks too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa, that seems quite messed up! I want to start a dream journal myself now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm guessing you've recently been watching a lot of movies from the nightmare on elm street series, but yeah that is a frightening dream.

    ReplyDelete